If you’re looking to connect with a young, progressive, Christian audience who is passionate about theology and the intersection of faith and daily life, we believe there is no better place than the Homebrewed Christianity network.
Since 2008, the Homebrewed Christianity podcasts and website has been bringing you the best nerdy audiological ingredients so you can brew your own faith. You will find conversations between friends, theologians, philosophers, and scholars of all stripes. What started as a reason for Tripp to interview the authors of his favorite books has turned into a community invested in expanding and deepening the conversation around faith and theology.
Tripp Fuller is a husband to Alecia, Father to Elgin and Khora, a minister, avid Laker fan, competitive home brewer, and a theology nerd pursuing a Ph.D. at Claremont Graduate University. He is also the self-proclaimed president of the John Cobb Fan Club where he holds the title of #FANiac in Chief. Follow Tripp on Twitter at @trippfuller.
Bo Sanders is wrapping up a PhD in Practical Theology at Claremont School of Theology while in full-time ministry. He is a pastor, coffee shop theologian, tattoo evangelist, and a soccer fan. His field of Practical Theology has an inter-disciplinary approach which allows him to be engaged in a wide analysis of diverse subjects. Follow Bo on Twitter at @thebosanders.
POPULAR, PROGRESSIVE GUESTS
Previous guests on the podcast have included Rob Bell, N.T. Wright, Catherine Keller, Marcus Borg, Brian McLaren, John Dominic Crossan, Walter Brueggemann, Bart Ehrman, Tony Jones, Phyllis Tickle, Elizabeth Johnson, Diana Butler Bass, John Caputo, Richard Rohr, and many other influential and emerging Christian thinkers.
- PODCAST: 50,000 unique listeners every month with at least 3000 downloads per episode in the same week it’s released and 7000 in the same month.
- RSS: 1,500 subscribers.
- WEBSITE: 30,000 page views per month.
BECOME A HOMEBREWED MONTHLY PARTNER
Rather than offering individual advertising opportunities on just a podcast episode or on our website, WE NOW OFFER MONTHLY PARTNERSHIPS in which your organization, event, or product is highlighted across multiple platforms within Homebrewed Christianity’s offering for an entire month. This is a powerful way for you to receive…
- Month-long exposure to the largest young, progressive, Christian community on the web.
- Sponsorship of four podcast episodes (two Homebrewed Christianity and two Theology Nerd Throwdown) – includes a 15-second Pre-Roll (beginning of podcast) and a 60-second Mid-Roll (40-70% of the way through the podcast) preferably written by the advertiser and delivered by Tripp or Bo with their signature style.
- 300×300 website ad for that month on our new website – launching May 2015 – currently with over 30,000 page views per month on www.HomebrewedChristianity.com.
- Partner logo in four e-newsletters that go out weekly to our list of 2,500 (and growing).
- Highlighted on any live podcast that is hosted by Homebrewed Christianity that month.
For $2,500/month, a Homebrewed Partner receives all the benefits above, and you can be a partner for one month or all yearlong – it’s your choice! Limit of four partnerships per month available. (Book a Live Podcast, Theology Boot Camp, or Online Book Release Party, and we’ll give you a 20% discount to be a Homebrewed Partner for only $2,000 that month.)