Do you know what time it is? Tool time? Process time.
Robert Mesle (you can call him Bob) joined the podcast to give an introduction to Alfred North Whitehead based on his book, Process-Relational Philosophy: an Introduction to Alfred North Whitehead. This must-read intro clearly articulates Whitehead’s philosophy without a lot of technical language or headaches.
What would Bob say if you were riding in an elevator and he had 90 seconds to explain process-relational philosophy???
- broad vision of the nature of the world and reality
- helps people address issues of evil
- applies to other fields, not just Christianity or religion (e.g. why did the stock market crash?)
- a way to say we are all in this together
- we should be concerned with the common good, not just what’s best for us.
Learn about what motivated Whitehead, God’s work in the world, why God loves the world, and what makes freedom possible. Plus, denominational light bulb jokes and Jonathan Taylor Thomas tells us what he’s been up to.