1. A book you get excited just looking at
2. Your favorite book by your favorite living theologian
3. A classic you can’t leave behind
4. Best book to cross your eyes in 2011
5. Favorite book to give a budding theology nerd
6. A book you can’t wait for!
Here’s my response…..
1. Wolfhart Pannenberg’s Theology and the Kingdom of God
3. Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s Discipleship (or the Cost of Discipleship)
4. Terrence Tilley’s The Disciples’ Jesus: Christology as Reconciling Practice
5. Elizabeth A. Johnson’s Quest for the Living God: Mapping Frontiers in the Theology of God
6. Philip Clayton & Steven Knapp’s The Predicament of Belief: Science, Philosophy, and Faith
HT: Rachel who reads books normal people read….