This week we have professor Craig Atwood on the show for a great conversation about a good’ole heretic Jan Hus. I don’t want to steal the historical thunder of Atwood, but I am confident that for those who listen you will be inspired by a heretic from Church History who was killed by the church on a burning stake on behalf of his faith. Hus’ faithfulness to the Gospel led him to flaming out as a heretic, martyr, and inspiring the Reformation.
We begin the discussion with Atwood answering a question from a listener who called our hotline on divinely sanctioned violence. If you have a question or comment give us a holla. 678-590-BREW
– The Flaming Heretic? blog.…Warning: Intense Biblical Study, enter at your own risk
– Atwood teaches at Wake Forest University’s School of Divinity
– You can find a stack of books by Atwood here
– You can hear his Adult Sunday School lecture Sunday morning here
– He is theologian in residence at Home Moravian in Winston Salem
– He gives great theological guided tours of Old Salem