I am participating in a Blog-o-riot based on Walter Rauschenbusch’s classic Christianity and the Social Crisis. Being its 100th anniversary, my love for Walter, and his sweet Baptist skills I hope you go take a look at the series over at the Pop Theology website.
- The ‘gay-friendly’ Cooperative Baptist Fellowship and the Associated Press
- The Driscoll Train and The Invite Person or Dude
- Rauschenbusch "Why I am a Baptist"
- Coffee House Theology with Ed Cyzewski: Homebrewed Christianity ep.32
- Rauschenbusch on Kingdom Centrality for Jesus and Church
- Emerging Fear and the SBC