This post is for all of the iPhone and iPad users out there. Apple has created a new app for iOS that is creatively titled “Podcasts.” Here’s the link to download the app. There’s some cool new features and a great looking interface that cribs from a classic design by Dieter Rams. All the podcasts that you already sync to your device will automatically show up in the new app once you download it and sync. Also, if you haven’t already, leave a 5-star review for Homebrewed and TNT (thanks!).
While I’m at it, here are some other podcasts that Tripp and I regularly listen to:
- NT Pod with Mark Goodacre
- Democracy Now!
- Behind the News with Doug Henwood
- Economic Update with Richard Wolff (this one is complicated to subscribe to, but worth it!!)
- Philosophy Bites
- Against the Grain
- Diet Soap
- Left, Right, and Center
- It’s All Politics
- Basic Brewing Radio
- Rachel Maddow’s Show
- Something Beautiful Podcast
- Christian Humanist
- Also, Tripp listens to a ton of Kevin Smith podcasts but I’ll let you find those on your own.
I’m always looking for more audio, so please use the comments to tell us what your favorite podcasts are!