Get ready for a theological treasure chest! Here you get not one or even two theologians but SIX theologians ready to throw down theologically over Creation Out of Nothing. The audio was harvested from the Open and Relational Theologies group at the American Academy of Religion of which I am a very proud member! This episode will include the panelists arguments for or against Creatio Ex Nihilio and later this weekend we will post the Question & Response portion of the session. The initial panel includes:
- Philip Clayton, Claremont School of Theology view/download paper
- Monica A. Coleman, Claremont School of Theology view/download paper
- Catherine Keller, Drew University view/download paper
- Michael Lodahl, Point Loma Nazarene University view/download paper
- Richard Rice, Loma Linda University view/download paper
- Marit Trelstad, Pacific Lutheran University
In the past week Tony Jones picked a little fight over Creation Out of Nothing by quote bombing me with Moltmann, I responded and Tony retorted. Now I figured it would be a good to share this episode we’ve been sitting on. I do hope you enjoy it and if you are an AAR attendee come on out for one of the Open & Relational theology sessions this year in Chicago.
* SUPPORT the podcast by just getting anything on AMAZON through THIS LINK.We really appreciate your assistance in covering all the hosting fees which went up 20 bucks a month due to the growing Deaconate!